Who can join?
You can register for the Eco-Schools programme directly through Eco-Schools International if your school is
- An international school, meaning the school has
- A multinational and multilingual student body
- An international curriculum
- International accreditation (e.g. CIS, IBO, North Eastern ASC, Western Ass. of Schools and colleges, etc.)
- A transient and multinational teacher population
- Bi-lingual language of instruction
- Situated in a country without a National Operator (See list)
If you comply with both criteria, you can register here.
Schools in countries with a national Eco-Schools organisation, please contact the National Operator to join the programme. Contact information can be found here.