JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM
Currently we have one intern position here at our headquarters in Copenhagen.
Internship in Media design with the Eco-Schools Programme
We are looking for an intern who has a keen interest in graphic design.
Main tasks and responsibilities – Designing and setting up the Eco-Schools 25th Anniversary Publication (approximately 300 pages).
· Designing and creating different template layouts for each chapter in the publication.
· Applying all the material to the templates.
· Setting up the publication to be printed.
· Setting up the publication to be released as a web publication.
Note: The duration of the internship is approximately up to two months between September and November, but the amount of work hours will depend on the successful applicant´s schedule and how long he/she will need to fulfil the tasks.
Terms and conditions
· The successful applicant will be responsible for securing their own accommodation and arranging their transport between home and FEE Head Office in Sydhavn, Copenhagen 2450. FEE will reimburse travel costs up to a certain limit, but the internship is unpaid.
· The successful applicant should start ideally in September 2019.
· The successful applicant will be provided with a workspace at FEE Head Office.
· The work hours will be flexible and depending on the workload and adaptable to the successful applicant´s schedule.
· English is the official language at FEE Head Office and strong proficiency in this is required.
Note: Some of the above conditions are negotiable once you have been chosen for the position.
Required skills and experience
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· A precise and organised way of working.
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office package.
· Experience with Adobe tools (InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
· The capability of working in a team as well as independently.
· Comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter via email by Friday 6th August 2019 to email@example.com
Please write in the subject “Application for Design Internship”
The short-listed applicants will be called for an interview on Skype or in person at the FEE Head Office (the evaluation process will take up to a week, depending on the volume of applications).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding the position.
This call will be closed as soon as we have found a suitable candidate.
Anna Christine Daa Funder